Wednesday, May 18, 2022

The LuLac Edition #4, 744, May 18th, 2022

 WRITE ON WEDNESDAY 2

 Our "Write On Wednesday" logo. 


This week we also feature a request from a friend of this blog, Dr Joe Leonardi who is asking for support for both his literary and physical endeavors. Take a look at his message. 

 

ASKING FOR A BIT OF HELP; IF YOU ARE ABLE

Hi Everyone,  

As for all of us, money is tight these days. Currently, Iā€™m only practicing part-time, and the price of gas is eating up a good portion of my income. 

I am so grateful for those who last year contributed to my GoFundMe drive, enabling me to enter, and complete {WOO HOO}, three triathlons.  

This year, in an effort to earn money for upcoming triathlon season, I am asking anyone who might be interested in lending a hand to please purchase a copy of one, or more šŸ˜Š, of my novellas, novel or self-help books.  


If you come cheer me on, and bring the book, I will be honored to sign it.  

Each is available on my web site. www.ShortStoryScribe.com.  

Simply click this link  Amazon.com: Joe Leonardi: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle you will be re-directed pages of his work.   

Thank you, 

Joe

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Short Story Scribe said...

Thanks Dave.

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home