Sunday, September 13, 2026

The LuLac Edition #5, 766, September 13th, 2026

 

13

QUESTIONS


Our 13 Questions logo.

 

1.   We are less than two months away from the midterms. Any thoughts?

I think there is no doubt the House will go blue. Trump is doing nothing to help his party. I’d love to see the Senate go blue but not optimistic. This guy needs to be stopped in his tracks. Oh he’ll whine and cry and yell fake, but people know that high prices, ridiculous tariffs, bullshit ballrooms and gold-plated offices aren’t fake.

 

2.   How do you think the Packers will do?

Here’s my stock answer every year, I’ll hope for the best.

 

3.   Were you a good student in school?

I was okay. I loved history and politics, music, but Math, not so much.  I was told I had the lowest Math percentile in the entire Scranton diocese. That’s ironic now because I do work with spread sheets and numbers to an extent. Sister Joseph Marie would be pleasantly surprised.

 

4.   You’ve been cruising around in that rag top this summer. Did I really hear you blaring Robert Goulet at one point near Butler Street? 

Uh yeah.

 

5.   Do you think Pete Hegseth is a dangerous Defense Secretary?

Yes, He has done more damage to the military than paid assassins could do. The way he has decimated the knowledgeable generals and staff trained to fight in this century will have long term consequences for America. He is compounding Trump’s ignorance of war and the sacrifices people make.

 

6.   Are you ever apologetic for the way you write about Trump?

Never.

 

7.   What are Paige Cognetti’s chances of winning against Bresnehan?

It will be close but Democrats are energized. I think the Democrats have to have a huge turnout to send a message that Trump’s policies are terrible for the middle class. This Congress has done NOTHING for the middle and poor class people.

 

8.   Do you agree with people who said Mayor Mandani should not have been at the 911 ceremony?

 

I don’t agree. He was 8 when 911 happened. He is the duly elected Mayor of the city. He won the election and is now the mayor. The ridiculous assumption that he doesn’t belong there shows the ignorance and bigotry of low grade Americans.  Even former Representative Crowley said so on TV the other night.

 

9.   Are you making a list of all the stuff you’re going to get with that $5,000 check Trump is going to send you?

Yeah, I’ll get right on that. Look this guy never paid his vendors, we don’t have that tariff check yet, so it isn’t happening babe!

 

10.                     Your Guardians close to the playoffs?

I’d like to see the Guardians again but would have no issues with Toronto getting in if they can’t

 

11.                     MS now, formerly MSNBC is asking for memberships. Thoughts?

I think they are trying to build a brand but not sure about their financial status. Sounds a lot like PBS to me.

 

12.                     What about those challenges being made to the anti discrimination reversal petition the MAGAs put out. That number of over 7,000 is a lot, heyna?

 

You bet. They did energize people though, but I can tell you that some of the efforts seemed rushed.

 

13.                     You seem to get tremendous numbers on your site. Are you surprised?

Yes but I’ll take it. I think now in the middle of the month we are at 78,000 visits.  I'm grateful but skeptical at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home