Monday, June 11, 2007

The LuLac Edition #244, June 11th, 2007











PHOTO INDEX: FORMER ALASKA SENATOR MIKE GRAVEL THEN (CIRCA 1972), MIKE GRAVEL (2007) NOW! AND TALL GIRL PARIS HILTON.


THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!


I love the summer but TV is terrible during this time. Mrs. LuLac and I put the top down and do some cruising, even with these obscene gas prices. Thank goodness I love baseball, NFL reruns and Law and Order. But still, there's a lot to be desired video wise. However, on YOU TUBE, I came across two amusing pieces, the first is a send up of poor little rich babe Paris Hilton's recent troubles. Take a look.
And if that's not crazy enough, how about Senator Mike Gravel's recent verbal battle with MSNBC'S Chris Matthews. This debate was classic Matthews and from what I am learning about Gravel, classic Mike!


NEXT TIME: BACK TO REAL STUFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home