Monday, October 19, 2015

The LuLac Edition #3050, October 19th, 2015

ONE THING KANE IS RIGHT ABOUT
Attorney General Kathleen Kane. (Photo: NY Timescom)
Attorney General Kathleen Kane has had her detractors. Heck she might even be gone by the end of the year. But one thing that she is totally correct about is the content of those e mails she uncovered when her office was doing its due diligence. She is correct when she says that the e mails passed around were racist, sexist and wrong.
Well how about adding unprofessional. Look everyone has seen some questionable e mails since Al Gore invented the E Mail machine. Some people send them and you can deal with it in two ways on your home computer, delete it or respond to it. You can forward it I guess but that takes more work than I want to do.
Here’s where Kane is on target. These e mails were done on government time and government devices. How arrogant and idiotic do you have to be to use your work computer to pass these things on? I mean you’d think these guys in Harrisburg were like a Policeman in Exeter who trolled for sex on the internet! Someone sent me an e mail about that but I didn’t get the joke. Oh wait, it wasn’t a joke!!!
Anyway I digress.
When I was a kid growing up I was told by my parents and my uncle who was employed by the County that Judges were not only the big guys but the good guys. They held themselves at a higher level. So to think that these learned Judges were passing around shit like this reminds me of grade school little boys passing around a Pent House.
Kathleen Kane may very well have her own self inflicted issues. But she was right about two things. The e mails were morally wrong and bordered on unprofessional conduct. She was too polite to say it in her Press Conference but I think if you got her in private she’d call the e mailers sleazebags, Justices or not.
I’ll add grossly overpaid and totally under-worked if they have the time for this crap.

STANDING WITH ISRAEL

Since the start of October, Israeli citizens have been attacked by a series of stabbing by Palestinians. The first stabbing was of a couple who were killed in front of their children. Subsequent attacks have taken place since then but have been thwarted in two ways. First by the Israeli Intelligence services and second by putting a bullet into the brain of the knife wielding terrorists.
Friday a group of Palestinians set fire to the compound containing Joseph’s Tomb in the West Bank city of Nablus.
The Palestinian Authority security forces dispersed the hundred-strong crowd and managed to douse the fire at the tomb, believed to contain the remains of the biblical patriarch Joseph. Israel Defense Forces troops arrived at the scene to also restore order. Hamas is said to be planning a major attack on Israel. There are reports that Palestinian school children are learning chants that say “Death To Israel”.
I’m sure there will be blow back from the anti Israelli crowd because the people doing the stabbing are teenagers. You can bet that there will be some that Israel is killing teenagers and leave it at that. Attack Israel for defending itself for more times that I can count.
It might be prudent to reflect upon the words of Golda Meir who once said of Israel’s Mideast enemies, “We can forgive them for killing our children our children….. but we can NEVER forgive them for forcing us to kill their children.”
Knife wielding teenage terrorists most especially.
That is why this flawed Roman Catholic American will always stand with Israel.

11 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddam she has some great legs..

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a sexy lawyer Halloween costume? Because if it is; she knocks it out of the park.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect alabaster skin on the AG... I am really starting to think Steve Corbett hit on her or something and she rejected him.
He sounds like a 14 year old boy rejected by the pretty girl

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this picture of Kane. I have mastered my domain many times since you posted it.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

Perfect alabaster skin on the AG... I am really starting to think Steve Corbett hit on her or something and she rejected him.
He sounds like a 14 year old boy rejected by the pretty girl.

IN RESPONSE

First off, Mr. Corbett possesses the Zen spirituality that unlike some of us make him immune from the spell of tall women.
In speaking with people who have met Ms. Kane, I'm sure she has more in mind for him than mere rejection.
Finally he sounds like he always does, like the late Bruno Kirby on a Red Bull or two.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger OHIODEM said...

Re: AG Kane. I read the stories in the press and I kept on thinking--where have I heard this before? Suddenly it struck me--Judge Annie Lokuta raised similar charges against the PA Supreme Court five or six years ago. May be she was not as paranoid as the pros made her out to be?

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

Re: AG Kane. I read the stories in the press and I kept on thinking--where have I heard this before? Suddenly it struck me--Judge Annie Lokuta raised similar charges against the PA Supreme Court five or six years ago. May be she was not as paranoid as the pros made her out to be?

IN RESPONSE

I had thought the same thing. Lokuta brought up a lot of things about the now convicted Judges but never was reinstated.
There is a parallel and I'm glad you articulated it so well.
Kane went after the big boys and like Lokuta may have to pay the price.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And isn't funny how Corbett and stilp are assisting those in power.
Kane should stay in until her trial, because, as with Lokuta, if she is ousted and found not guilty, she will not be reinstated.
It amazes me that stilp and Corbett claim to be for the people, but they are on the side of those on the inside.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

It amazes me that stilp and Corbett claim to be for the people, but they are on the side of those on the inside.

IN RESPONSE

Tell them, appreciate your comments but tell them.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

EDITOR'S NOTE: I write this passionate piece on Israel and all I get are legs, Corbett and mastering the domain!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Split your posts, or at least keep related topics together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home