Monday, February 01, 2016

The LuLac Edition #3134, February 1st, 2016

BEFORE THE VOTING STARTS…..

It is minutes before the first official voting in Iowa begins. This year’s Presidential election is the most consequential in our lifetime. On both sides there is a lot of anger. There is a lot of bluster. But as a voter one thing Americans need to do is vote in their best interest.
As we have seen in the last 8 years, we don’t need a person unfamiliar to compromise and one who won’t go the extra mile to win Legislative victories that would advance a program. We don’t need a bombastic personality that insults our people and can’t specify anything except that “things will be great!”
Americans must vote for a seasoned person who can work with each party to get things done.
The United States has an opportunity to vote for two of the most well qualified, experienced candidates in our lifetime.
As the race begins, Americans should use their heads, not their emotions. They should use their intellect, not what fires them up.
As a member of the Democratic party as well as the Republican party, voters should pick these two candidates who are similar in the sense that they want to stop the gridlock and make things work. Philosophically the choices are stark. But if you want to see change in your direction, whether it be Progressive or Conservative, you have to look at experience as well as a record.
Here, before the voting and noise begins are two of the most qualified candidates to ever seek the office. 

Hillary Clinton

WE FORSAKE EACH ONE OF THEM AT OUR RISK

John Kasich

4 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the sense that they want to stop the gridlock and make things work."
Hilary Clinton is one of the most devise figures in American politics.
Actually, the only candidate with the experience of stopping gridlock and getting things done is Trump.
You don't want to see past the bombastic style, but if there is one person in this field who is not ideologically driven, it is Trump. Trump is pragmatic, he is a deal maker, he gets things done.
You need to read what you write, stop with the haughty language and stop looking down on everyone from your lofty perch of a barely above minimum wage job in a shit hole of an area, and start understanding, what you conclude isn't backed up by what you describe.
I am not a Trump supporter, I like Christie, but I don't think he stands a chance, yet put in a position to vote for anyone but Christie on the republican side, and Sanders, I would choose Sanders. Why? Because he has conviction, something Hilary, who has destroyed good women, to protect her husband.
She is a doormat, who has allowed herself to be humiliated for political expedience, and she didn't earn her way into a single office.
She rode Bill's popularity to the Senate, and the Sec of State was a way to keep Bill on Obama's side.
She has been a pawn, and a tool.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical Yonki
The only good republican is one willing to toss his beliefs by the wayside and give into democrats

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

Actually, the only candidate with the experience of stopping gridlock and getting things done is Trump.

IN RESPONSE

And he has passed how many bills into law?????

You need to read what you write, stop with the haughty language and stop looking down on everyone from your lofty perch of a barely above minimum wage job in a shit hole of an area....

I not only read what I write, I believe what I write.
This is the first time my language has been called haughty but thank you, I think.

As far as my wages, want to trade W2's? I think you might like mine more than you think! But as my dad used to say, "any work is honorable!" But thanks for worrying about my economic well being. I'll think of you when I check my stocks for the company I work for.

I am not a Trump supporter, I like Christie, but I don't think he stands a chance, yet put in a position to vote for anyone but Christie on the republican side, and Sanders, I would choose Sanders.

Whew, schizophrenic identity crisis if you ask me.

something Hilary, who has destroyed good women, to protect her husband.

Hillary destroyed good women?

Look a marriage is a commitment between 2 people. By saying she destroyed the women by sticking by her husband is silly. Last I saw Monica Lewinsky was giving speeches.

and the Sec of State was a way to keep Bill on Obama's side.

Yeah that's why The President had to beg her to take the job!!!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

The only good republican is one willing to toss his beliefs by the wayside and give into democrats.

IN RESPONSE

Read what I wrote. Kasich has a Conservative philosophy. He will not cave to the Democrats but like he did in Congress he'll get something done. Kasich was the engineer of the Clinton surplus.
He'll be a Conservative BUT a qualified Conservative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home