Sunday, March 25, 2018

The LuLac Edition #3739, March 25th, 2018

A BIT OF SATIRE 
Trump and Steph (Photo: Conservativepost.com)
For those of us of a certain age, we certainly remember the late Casey Kasem's American Top 40. As a matter of fact, that program lives on every Sunday on the GEM radio station emanating out of Tunkhannock. When Kasem was counting down the top 40, sometimes he'd slip in a long distance dedication. We parody that today.
Hi everybody, this is Hasey Hasem, we’ll get back to the countdown but first our long distance dedication. It’s from David in Florida to Stephanie.
Dear Stephanie:
Sorry this didn’t end the way I thought it would. There was the baby, the wife and now this President thing. Honestly I didn’t think I’d win, all I wanted was a hotel on Red Square/.
But hey, don’t worry about that interview =with Anderson Cooper (who by the way is a mannequin and not a real person) tomorrow. Just remember it will be fake because I will say it will be fake. And for some reason there are crazy bastards in this country that believe my shit. I have no idea why, I guess it’s a gift! But hey enough about me.
So on 60 Minutes tomorrow, if you see Putin, (he hangs out there, tell him Gomer says “hey”, (yeah he gave me a nickname, that’s what best friends do) and give him my best.
In the meantime, I asked Hasey Hasem to play our song to remember all the mounds (and we’re not talking tasty coconut dark chocolate filled candy bars here if you get my drift) of fun, that never happened way back then…although I do have fond memories.
David Dennison
Maralago, by way of Washington, D.C.
Well, there ya have it folks, from old Double D himself to……………are they double d’s? We’ll find out tomorrow.
In the meantime, here’s their song on the Countdown.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Pope George Ringo said...

Wonder how many hits of "Stormy" have gone on You Tube since this scandal broke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home