Monday, April 09, 2018

The LuLac Edition #3753, April 9th, 2018

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that President Trump is even thinking about testifying before the Mueller committee. Right now he is the subject of the investigation, after he opens his mouth, he will be the target of the probe.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…but in Texas, it is illegal to kill Bigfoot if you find it.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that April still has the leftovers of winter. Wind, snow, that groundhog has spring by the balls for now.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the standard Chinese typewriter has 1500 characters.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the trade deficit argument with China is being supported by many in the Trump administration. Trump even himself said there might be short time pain. Wait until prices on goods start to go up. You’ll see how fast the Trumpsters start pissing and moaning about the prices. But they’ll blame Hillary and Obama.If China puts a tariff on soybeans for even ten cents a bushel, that will cost farmers tens of millions.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the silk of the spider is stronger than steel threads of the same diameter.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that many male posters on Facebook are obsessed with Hillary Clinton. They still put up photos and insults of her. Hey, she lost the election in the electoral vote count, but in my humble opinion these white old guys have hard ons for Hillary. She had to be the girl who ditched them in college. Why bring her up? Hate is hate, but when you hate, you ignore. Funny, Hillary seems to be the one ignoring. Not these guys.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…if you double a penny every day by the end of 30 days you can have over 5 million dollars. After the first week you get 64 cents. The end of the second week $81.92, the third week, $10,485.76 and the fourth week of 28 days, 1 million 342, 177 and twenty eight cents. If you make it to day 30 mark, 5 million, 368,709.12 cents.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not really surprised that the Bill Cosby re-trial is having issues with the number of jurors who cannot be impartial in the proceedings. On three days, more than 60% said they had an opinion.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the Pittsburgh Pirates are starting pretty well out of the gate even though they gave up a lot of players in the off season. 


Even Andrew McCutchen left. Ironic that he had a slower start than his old team.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Mount Katahdin in Maine is the first place in the United State to get sunlight every morning. Or daybreak.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..at the parallels I see between the segregationists in the South who blamed the media for reporting on the violence of the Civil rights struggle and today. The sainted white southerners at the time said the media was to blame for their violence against blacks. Eerily familiar to the cry that the media today is reporting “fake news” on the lying individual we have as President.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yonki ... I see for the most part, you are still an ass.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

Yonki ... I see for the most part, you are still an ass.

IN RESPONSE

Glad you noticed the improvement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home