Sunday, June 10, 2018

The LuLac Edition #3804, June 10th, 2018

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that our President is heading for a Summit with North Korea and says it is all about personality. Really? If he thinks his winning smile and tap dance is going to cut it with the North Korean dynasties, he has another thing coming. The North Korean dictator has already won by even having a U.S. President dignify him with a meeting. This dance with these guys (this family) has been going on for years. Watch for another fart of the deal coming.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the tea bag was invented by accident in 1905 by Thomas Sullivan of New York. Here’s how it happened. The first modern tea bags in the Western World were hand-sewn fabric bags; tea bag patents date as early as 1903. First appearing commercially around 1904, tea bags were successfully marketed about 1908 by the tea and coffee importer Thomas Sullivan from New York, who shipped his silk tea bags around the world. The loose tea was intended to be removed from the bags by customers, but they found it easier to brew the tea with the tea still enclosed in the porous bags.  The first tea bag packing machine was invented 1929 by Adolf Rambold for the German company Teekanne.
Modern tea bags are usually made of paper fiber. The heat-sealed paper fiber tea bag was patented in 1930 by William Hermanson, one of the founders of Technical Papers Corporation of Boston, who sold his patent to the Salada Tea Company.



MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that the same fools who are screaming about high health care premiums NOW don’t realize the Trump administration eliminated the pool of healthy people by getting rid of the very modest fine that kept the program afloat.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Earth Texas is the only place on the planet, Earth named Earth.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that EPA Director Scott Pruit has turned out not only to be a crooked slob pig but a wussy boy who needs special lotion. Are you freaking kidding me? This small time operator needs to be sent packing.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED..... that there are only 18 minutes of total action in an average baseball game. But still, I find the game fascinating and a great outing.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that my good friends at WILK seem to be having another on air tryout for Sue Henry’s position. My two cents, give it to Rob Neyhard for a few years and then transition on to the people currently auditioning when it’s time. I can’t imagine Rob wants to be a 75 year old grandpa on the radio.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Dr. Suess wrote “Green Eggs and Ham” to win a bet with his publisher that he couldn’t complete a book with only 50 words.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that at the NAACP Community Celebration yesterday at Kirby Park, only two people running for office, one an elected office holder and the other one a candidate showed up. only Eddie Day Pashinski the current Representative in the 121st and his opponent Sue Henry showed up. Unfortunately, the only time elected officials or candidates show up for an NAACP event is when the group has debates before each election at Mt. Zion Church. Other than that, when they want the voters of that organization, they're all missing in action.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Charlie Chaplin could not make the finals of a Charlie Chaplin look a like contest.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Rudy Giuliani, once a political hero of mine, just becomes more of a sad excuse for a lawyer. His comments about Stormy Daniels and all women left little reason why three women couldn’t put up with him through the years as a spouse. Plus the eyes that get wide give me the impression of a wild boar coming at you.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED.....that all scorpions glow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home