Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The LuLac Edition #4,595, October 12th, 2021

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED 

 


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……at how Trump is continuing to tell the big lie about electrons, Even more distressing  is how people believe him. I guess you can’t fix stupid but you can’t ignore hate.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that people who don’t like baseball can’t see the random luck combined with skill there is in baseball. An example, a Dodger hitter who was 8 for 72 hit a walk off home run to win a game in the Division series. He was put in as a defensive replacement.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that cows do not have upper front teeth.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the Republicans who ran up the debt under Diaper Don’s rule now think not too much money to help the middle class.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Trump lost weight because he no longer has access to a 24 hour kitchen.  Man, what a moocher. When he has to pay for it, he won’t eat.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..the Bible is the most shoplifted book ion the world. And those sinners will be forgiven.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Pat Toomey has not said much about anything since he decided to forego an election he was destined to lose.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED.that heaver not bigger lemons produce more lemon juice.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…at the plethora of cartoon and college football channels available on cable. There has to be a connection there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home