Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The LuLac Edition #4,620, November 16th, 2021

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed: logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..but really not that the right wing cherry pickers on WILK and Conservative Talk Radio are crying about the fees that will be engendered by the new infrastructure bill. Pennsylvania is getting billions courtesy of a bi partisan effort put together by Joe Biden. But do they give him an inch of credit? Nope these same naysayers who whine that their country needs saving wouldn’t say crap if they had a mouthful about their Lord and Savior Diaper’s Don’s non infrastructure failures.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that strawberries at room temperature are sweeter than cold one. I loved the cold ones though in the summer of ’19 when I went on my weight loss plan. Cold berries handled nighttime craving.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that nearly two-thirds of Americans say the Supreme Court should uphold its decision in the historic Roe v. Wade case that ruled abortion access was a constitutional right, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.  The poll, conducted Nov. 7-10, found 60% of Americans believe Roe should be upheld, versus 27% who believe the high court should overturn that landmark decision. Three-fourths of Americans, 75%, further said that a person's decision to get an abortion should be between them and their doctors; only 20% said the state should regulate the procedure.  But we have a Supreme Court that has now become merely politicians in robes.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that honeybees navigate by using the song as a compass.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that  Senator Pat Leahy’s hospitalization hasn’t been a bell ringer for Democrats who are barely hanging on to a Majority. There are a lot of Senators over 80 and odds just aren’t that good fo a few no matter how well they take care of themselves.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that at birth a Dalmatian is pure white.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that those loud mouth no nothings who said Joe Biden was senile, had no idea where he was, who he was haven’t said a word about his 3 hour meeting with the Chinese dictator Xi Jinping the other night. The President seemed damn sharp to me.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED. ……that baby bunnies are called kittens. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the e Republican party of Wyoming will no longer consider their sole U.S. House lawmaker, Rep. Liz Cheney, as a member of the GOP, the latest reprimand for Cheney, who is a consistent critic of former President Donald Trump. But that’s the headline. The real story here is that the vote was 31 to 29 which tells you there are at least some Republicans  in that state that have some common sense. 

MAYBE I’/M AMAZED….that there re 18 different animal shapes in the Animal cookie zoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home