Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The LuLc Edition #4,649, December 21st, 2021

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

 


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that minutes after the Biden speech on the new strain of virus, right wing radio host Ben Shapiro was saying the sky was falling. He said the Democrats and Biden want to shut down the country again to destroy not only the economy of the United States but of the world. This whining harpy cannot come to terms with the fact that his party tanked the economy by not responding quickly out of the gate.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that all scorpions glow. Not only glow worms.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Joe Manchin is saying the staff called him out for breaking his word. He is not saying that he broke his word to the President and the middle class Democrats of America waiting for substantial change.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that Dolphins are unable to smell.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that people still denigrate Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for telling it like it is. The problem with the killing of Build Back Better America was something Manchin was telegraphing. But her take on the fact that the Senate leadership has to come down on turncoats like  Manchin is spot on.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED. ….that  Rhinoceros’ horn is actually made of compacted hair.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Sarah Palin weighed in on the vaccines and I don’t think anyone really cared.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that bamboo makes up 99% of a panda’s diet. Ah so that’s the reason you see Bamboo shoots on a Chinese Food menu.

 MAYBE I'M AMAZED.......that frogs never drink.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Jay Leno is still on TV and hosting a show. When they leave, some leave. When they miss it, they find another venue.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Hillary Rodham Clinton’s novel called “Reign of Terror” co authored with Louise Penny is a big hit. Even more amazing to me is that I bought three copes for friends this Christmas.


MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Pepperidge Farm Linzer cookies which normally sell for $3.69 are price at ten bucks and up on Amazon. This is one of the mot popular cookies in the holiday season. The best bet is to buy them when they hit the stores in early November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home