Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The Lulac Edition #4, 671, January 18th, 2022

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

Stewart Rhodes Edition

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that so many men my age feel inferior to Stewart Rhodes in the looks department. A guy with a kisser like that must get the babes.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……Stewart Rhodes is generally referred to around the globe as the originator of the Oath Keepers. Around the globe? I guess when you storm the Capitol you get pretty much 14 minutes of fame. Or infamy.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Rhodes is a Yale Law School graduate who had joined the Army subsequent to finishing secondary school. In 2009, he established the Oath Keepers with the primary thought of guarding the constitution against all foes.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that Rhodes was married to Tasha Adams. At present, things are wrong between the couple, and his significant other is looking for a separation.  We heard  she is raising a gofundme gift of $30,000 to get away from her marriage. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……. that two thirds of the Oath Keepers are former military or law enforcement, and one tenth are active duty military or law enforcement. Most research determined the Oath Keeper membership to be approximately five thousand members, while leaked data showed Oath Keeper rosters claiming membership of 38,000.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……but not surprised that  Oath Keepers were present wearing military fatigues during the 2014 and 2015 unrest in Ferguson, Missouri hen members armed with semi-automatic rifles roamed streets and rooftop.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….. that by September 2021, twenty members had been indicted for federal criminal offenses, with four pleading guilty. The organization was subpoenaed by the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack in November 2021. Eleven members of the organization, including its founder and leader Stewart Rhodes, were indicted for seditious conspiracy in January 2022.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that not just anybody can be an Oath Keeper. The organization states that full membership is open to "currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, police, fire-fighters, other first responders (i.e. State Guard, Sheriff Posse/Auxiliary, Search & Rescue, EMT, other medical 1st responders, etc.) AND veterans/former members of those services," and that others who support the organization's mission can become associate member.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Founder Stewart Rhodes, who has said he is one-quarter Mexican, has worked to give the organization a more mainstream appeal and to avoid repeating mistakes made by preceding militia groups. On his blog, he disavowed racism and white supremacist ideology.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….and stunned that  leaders of he group have likened the group's struggle to America's civil rights movement.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not shocked that Stewart Rhodes shot his eye out with his own gun. A former  military  man who missed gun cleaning training? I guess he never watched “The Christmas Story” where young Ralphie was warned about a gun, “Hey you’ll shoot your eye out with that”,.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home