Tuesday, May 03, 2022

The LuLac Edition #4,731, May 3rd, 2022

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

(Photo: NBC News 10)

TEDDY DANIELS EDITION

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that a good friend of mine, a staunch Republican woman who is known to be a fighter as well as enjoys a cocktail or two dislikes Teddy Daniels for a number of reasons. The top one though is that he named one of his children Jack Daniels allegedly  after the booze.

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Teddy  Daniels who in 2020 ran a pretty decent grass roots campaign for Congress can’t find his way to operate  a decent statewide campaign even with a compatible running mate.  

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that  while Teddy Daniels says he’s a patriot and follows the  Constitution, the fact remains that he has broken the very tenants of the document by supporting the Insurrection.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Teddy joined the famous and infamous Frank Scavo on that Insurrection day.  Daniels acted as if this was a badge of honor when in fact it was a disgrace.

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that when Teddy Daniels went one on one with Scranton Times columnist Chris Kelly he thought he did well and even beat the columnist on debate points.  Well he was entertaining and lucid but by no means did he show Chris Kelly up.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that on his website for Lt. Governor Daniels has a page entitled “Political Terrorism”. There is no other information on what he regards as who is the terrorist and why he’s asking for money to support it. It would be nice if Daniel told us who he thinks the terrorists are.

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Daniels says “we” have to push back against crt and the left’s war on culture. The left is fighting with itself and Democrats like Joe Manchin, so they don’t have a war on our culture. As far as critical race theory, no school is teaching that. I dare him to come up with an instance on CRT in NEPA. With 95% of the children on subsidized meal plans and with test sores low,  they have all they have to handle. The only people concerned about other people's sex lives or marriages are right wingers who "want to get  the government out of people's lives...except their sex lives!"

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Daniels also whines "The  election was stolen in Pennsylvania, it was stolen” – we’re going back to paper ballots” My question to Teddy is WHERE was it stolen and by WHOM? Where are the boxes of ballots that he and the Trumpannzees claimed to be carted away? There were FIVE instances in Pennsylvania and they all came from Republicans voting for their dead moms.

Teddy with your woman causing you legal issues, you should know that  a fastest way to a felony is to commit voter fraud. Plus once you take mail in voting away, you’ll piss people off for no reason.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Teddy talks about Trump’s big lie by saying the real “big lie” is that Biden “won” Pennsylvania in 2020. Yes numbskull, by 80,000 votes.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Teddy said “I will arrest government officials who “unconstitutionally mandate masks and vaccines.” By what power? Will  Mastriano if he wins give Teddy Barney Fife power? There is no law against masks or vaccines, NOTHING in the Constitution is written about them. Teddy sounds like he’d be right at home in Nazi Germany. To me as a “combat veteran” this is a disgrace to the men  and women he served with. Teddy wears “disgrace” well.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that you as a reader can win from Teddy a gun. The website says win a free teddy-15.  Here’s the link, knock yourself out. https://teddydanielspa.com/teddy15/

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that I can go on and on. This is so much fun but like Lays Potato Chips, I couldn’t stop at one! 

But I do have a confession to make. I once owned a shirt like this one you see Teddy wearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home