Monday, June 13, 2022

The LuLac Edition #4,764, June 13th, 2022

 

13 QUESTIONS


Our 13 Questions logo.


1.       What are your thoughts on the hearings on the insurrection?

I think the first day was a roadmap to the future of what will lead to indictments of many.

 

2.       How about those Phillies?

I am very impressed with the streak. I feel bad for Girardi but many fans tell me he changed the lineups too often. This reminds me of Pat Corrales bring fired when he was above .500. Then Paul Owens took over and he won a pennant.

 

3.       Who was the star so far of the hearings so far?

 

Too early to tell.

4. Will John Fetterman's health be an issue in the fall? 


I personally don’t think so but the GOP lie machine will be in full throttle saying the candidate of the Dems will die.

 

5.       Did you read that Ricky Henderson book yet?

No but it is in my list.

 

6.       Favorite summer fruit?

Watermelon!

 

7.      Do you think that you’ve been too hard on WILK hosts Cordaro and Andrews?

Not at all. They’re act like liars and unpatriotic thugs. Someone needs to call them out. 

 

8.       Your thoughts on the church closings?

It is part of a plan that will change the Catholic Church. They look at three things, a. Attendance. b. Sacraments and c. Money. The Bishop ha a decade long plan for consolidations. The fittest will survive. It wouldn’t surprise me to see less than 8 Catholic churches in the Scranton, Pittston Wilkes Barre Area by 2028.   Younger Catholics just aren’t engaged anymore. A local guy in a donut shop said that “we’ll be having Mass at the Arena before the decade is out.

 

9.       Silly me! I tuned into WILK looking for some analysis about Thursday night’s hearing; WTF has happened to WILK. Barsky has really brought the level of intellectual curiosity to new lows.

 

Is there a question here? Oh wait you wanted to know why Brian Hughes wasn’t hired. Don’t know, not my pay grade. I like Barsky, I think he has brought a good balance to the passion Nancy Kman exhibits. The problem is the WILK audience. It is made up of a vocal ignorant minority that is like a cast of characters in a B movie. The hosts enable these chumps and give them air time. This L bigot who regularly calls gets her ass kissed by Preacher man Andrews. Then they put this lunatic John on and other assorted fools that have no clue. Barsky by his schtick holds that audience together and at bay. His curiosity can be annoying to some insiders like you and I but by asking questions I think he is trying to educate the morons who make up the majority of callers.


10.       What was the biggest surprise of the Primary election to you?


The way John Fetterman thumped Conor Lamb and the utter collapse of the Tom Williams candidacy in the 119th losing to a 21 year old kid. In politics you have to fight back and I’m at  loss why Williams and his team didn’t push back on the experience level. He let the campaign define him in negative tefrms. WNEP TV has always had their anchoes out there doing service projects. A little bit of film on his past contributions to the community would have gone a long way in shutting the mouth of that young upstart.


11.   Are you watching the USFL?

 

I think I saw about 2 minutes of it. This is a busy time of year for me.

 

12.   I saw you on TV the other day. Where do you get your ties from?

I have a lot of old ties that really fit well with my clothes. Some go back to the Racusins and  Pomeroy’s days. But the newer ones come from Paul Frederick. 

.

13.   My wife watches nothing but old Harry Potter movies. Do you think my marriage is on the rocks?

Nah let her go and find a hobby. Call friends, watch movies on your own (you know the kind) holler every two hours and ask if she needs a water or something and if she does get it, then resume your activities. You’ll hot 50 years together in no time.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barsky is deliberately ignorant. He prides himself on not reading or keeping up on the issues. Bring back Kevin Lynn or Steve Corbett. At least they cared enough to be, and stay, informed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home