Tuesday, November 29, 2022

The LuLac Edition #4. 855, November 29th, 2022

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Our Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that the Senate race in George is even close. The choice is very clear and it appears that Herschel Walker’s campaign is on the fritz. We shall see in one week. Meanwhile Trump to this date has not made a move to help out down there but you can bet he won’t be able to keep his mitts off of it.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Trump’s legal woes are getting the attention of even GOP supporters who thought he was God’s gift to America. Even some right wingers are getting tired of him.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that yesterday,   Donald Trump on Monday declared the Arizona midterm election “yet another criminal voting operation” and demanded that defeated gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake be “installed Governor of Arizona.” What kind of dickhead is he and what type of moron still buys this?

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the Luzerne County Board of Elections almost failed to certify the vote count. 2 to 2 with one abstention. Really? Jeez this was this still another chance for the Lu to make national news again and look foolish? THere was NO VOTER FRAUD to be found.

All candidates who lost were beyond vote redemption. All this doubt does is strengthen the argument of the ignorant and proud of it crowd in Luzerne County.I'm glad the crucial vote stood up to the Republican crazies on the board.  

Hopefully this will all be resolved by tomorrow at 1pm. 

MAYBE I'M AMAZED......that thrice defeated candidate James May was interviewed by WNEP about the election issue in Luzerne County. May's lips were moving but he was saying NOTHING. He kept on yammering about how this needs to be looked into, needs to be fixed, wants full transparency in the future but had no specifics. It was like he went to the Donald Trump school of saying nothing. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Former President Donald Trump distanced himself Friday from a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida with Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and white supremacist Nick Fuentes, claiming he didn’t know the identity of the far-right activist who was unexpectedly brought along with the rapper. Hey Donnie, you dined with the pigs anyway so swallow your medicine like a good little boy.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Josh Shapiro won  the election by 800,000 votes. What a repudiation of the Trump like Colonel Mastriano.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….at how much I never realized what a work of art “The West Wing” drama from twenty years ago was. Binge watched it over Thanksgiving weekend.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..at just how good a turkey leg tastes on Thanksgiving Day. Even better the next day!  

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….at how interesting the College Bowl situation has become with Michigan beating Ohio and then LSU tanking their game.  Not usually a college fan but this year is holding my attention.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the Mid Day Mussolini from WILK now has a show on Sunday morning on Fox. Cordaro has become the Jim McNulty TV host of this new century. If only he (Cordaro) made sense.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….at the number of people who know I’m a Packer fan are asking me if “I’m okay” with their poor showing this year. The pack is 4-8. I’ve been through too many 4-12 seasons with The Pack in my life to get truly upset about this! 

MAYBE I'M AMAZED.....that even when the Eagles win, the post game guys nit pick everything the team did wrong. I'm all fpr constructive criticism but if you just tuned in midday through their wrap, you'd think they lost. 

MAYBE I'M AMAZED.....but not really, that MSNBC's Rachel Maddow has the number 1 podcast. Her content is historically compelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home