Monday, July 08, 2024

THe LuLac Edition #5, 138, July 8th, 2024

 

JOE SPEAKS

HE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE


I’m not an elite, I am not an elected national elite official willing to throw President Biden overboard after all he’s done.

I’m just a regular guy trying to get by and have seen enough history in my lifetime to know that this election is a choice between good and evil, the imperfect not the bombastic bullshit, the real or the fake, the future and not the 1950s past and most importantly the steady vs. the dangerous.

Here’s your President, my President!

 

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe is going to give the presidency back to Trump, and in the process destroy the country.

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am grateful that Joe Biden has been president for the last 4 years, however, his selfishness by running again will undo all he has done because his being on the ticket will bring about the dictatorship of Donald Trump, and perhaps the end of the United States democratic republic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home