Saturday, July 03, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1227, July 3rd, 2010

PHOTO INDEX: OUR "INTERVIEW" LOGO.

INTERVIEW

With the Fourth of July coming up, I stopped by one of those tents on the side of the road and started to ask questions.
Q: I don’t know a lot about fireworks but want to set some off in the back yard. What should I buy?

A: Whatever you want. We have some that make big noise and some that are bright.
Q: How much will $30.00 get me?
A: I can build you an order. It’s not too busy now.
Q: Do you guys have permits? They busted a tent in Edwardsville and Wilkes Barre.
A: Yeah we got a permit, who’s asking?
Q: I’m just wondering, that’s all.
A: Well what do you want?
Q: Let me ask you this. Do these things come with safety instructions? I won’t blow my hand off will I?
A: Look, do you want to buy something or not?
Q: Yeah, yeah, well, no not really I was just curious. I like to ask a lot of questions.
A: Well I’m glad you told me that.
Q: Really? Why?
A: Because then I don’t have to say a ****ing word to you if you’re just asking questions and not buying nuthin’.
Q: Well okay, fair enough. Happy Fourth of July!
A: Humph. (Shrugging his shoulders and staring at me as I got into my car. )

4 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yonki, Yonki, Yonki, you're such an ***hole!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, this INTERVIEW segment reminds me of that Samuel L. Jackson character in Pulp Fiction. He wants to walk the earth seeking truth, and asking questions. Any type of question...doesn't matter.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yonki talking to the guy. Some interviews are good, some not so. But this one is pretty funny. I'm surprised Yonk didn't get a fire cracker stuck up his butt.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was a kid in Ohio we drove to Toledo to buy fireworks. They were pretty much illegal I think.
I too asked too many questions. They didnt like it. When I asked about an item I was unfamiliar with I said, Do they go up? Meaning do they fly. No! The guy said. They are the same price as last year!

JP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home