Thursday, December 22, 2011

The LuLac Edition #1869, December 22nd, 2011




HOLIDAY HOUSEKEEPING

First off I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Holiday and a Happy Hanukkah. LuLac will return next week on Dec. 26th with more political news and commentary.
I don’ know what it is but since I got back from my little medical break, I’m very, very fired up.
Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” feature will return on Friday January 6th. Our much maligned “Interview” segment will return on January 7th but we’ll alternate it bi weekly.
Next week we will have a poll asking our readers to pick out our historical year for 2012.
We will also have a “Write On Wednesday” on the Iraq War, our end of year “Moving On” edition highlighting those people of note who passed on, our “Women We Love” edition as well as the top news stories of 2011 locally, statewide, and nationally.
In the next few days, LuLac will be posting holiday oriented editions which I hope you’ll enjoy. We hope to return to TV in January pending clearance.
In the meantime, I need to begin to prepare for Christmas with the help of a good friend and a former President.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, what a talent you truly are. It took me a moment to recognize your voice but Tarone's voice was unmistakenable. I would appreciate your autograph at our next lunch ........ preferably on the check!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm watching your video...my wife hears the soundtrack, looks over my shoulder at my iPod and says (straight faced and serious) "who's that?, Newt Gingrich,Mitt Romney and Ronnie James Dio?"...priceless.

She thought I was joking when I told her Yonki, Nixon, and Tarone.

Quess it's time for her eye exam!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home