Monday, February 09, 2015

The LuLac Edition #2833, February 9th, 2015

INTRODUCING!!!
Megan Heiner, anti vaccine advocate. On “Meet the Press” yesterday this lady was featured as an anti measles vaccine advocate. Here is what she said,
"Mandating vaccinations opens up the door for them to mandate all sorts of other things, what my child eats, where my child goes to school, how often my child sees a doctor".
When I was laid off from Blue Cross, I was given a severance package which included financial assistance education for coding, medical terminology and insurance reimbursement courses. So I spent some time at LCCC. In one of my medical classes was a young woman from Russia. She was a nurse but had to take courses again to become certified here. One day we were talking about “freedoms” and she said “I just don’t understand people in this country. You talk about freedom and don’t understand that here in America no one takes your property just because they want it. They don’t follow you around because they can. They don’t take your job or car just because they can. People in this country wouldn't last thirty seconds under the Russian freedoms"
Then I see this person on Meet the Press yesterday worrying about how this country will screw her children by giving them the vaccine. I’m hoping that Meet the Press gave her the platform to display her stupidity. Or I’m hoping that she was the only one they could dig up. The show reported that all members of Congress they contacted said their kids had shots.
The kicker here is her husband (Megan Heiner’s) is a doctor who performs vaccines as a doctor at a family clinic. Man, his life must be a bed of roses!
Only in America.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw her on TV too. What a tool.
She says nothing about those kids who might get infected from her little darlings. What about their freedom to stay well?

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People don't understand all of the ramifications of measels. Not only could they be deadly, when an infected person gets them, but years down the road could prove deadly from something that may have happened to the person 40 or 50 years ago. One example is bad heart valves, proven to come from having the measles as a child. People can be stupid. Sometimes I think they just put up a fuss because they can. Also, the influx of immigrants into this country who are not vaccinated, I'm sure doesn't help the matter either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home