Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The LuLac Edition #4,079, May 28th, 2019

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that nearly 54% of Americans believe that 9-11 was an inside job.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that nearly 50% think Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that 42% think global warning is a hoax.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…27 % think Antonin Scalia was killed.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that 24% (including a childhood friend of mine) think the Moon landing was a hoax.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…or not that a study in Psychology Reports found that good looking people are more prone to believe that life is fair.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that an attempt to break the record for the world’s largest orgy failed in Las Vegas when only 375 participants showed up at a special club. Japan holds the record at 500.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Kurri Kurri, a small town in Australia hosted a mullet convention. 150 showed up.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that due to the early fermentation of berries in Gilbert, Minnesota, birds who ate them got drunk and began erratically flying into windows of office buildings and cars.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yonki ... Yonki ... Yonki...
what's the matter, getting tired of writing about the LuLac?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home