Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The LuLac Edition #4,117, July 30th, 2019

MAYBE I'M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed logo
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that as the Democratic debates continue, the party struggles for a message. I felt that the Democrats should concentrate on three things. Health Care, Infrastructure and National Stability. That involves the conduct of President Trump. The latter could be achieved by NOT mentioning his name but reminding people that he is a racist thug and totally unpredictable in policy. Anything more than that will have people tuning out.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that this President has doubled down on his racism. Wow that is something rarely seen in politics. Racist George Wallace even tried to appeal to African American voters. Racist Strom Thurmond did the same thing and became a Senator for years. The fact that Trump refuses to do so tells us two things. He is a racist deep down in his soul (by the way the search party is still looking for that) and he is using it as a political calculation to divide us.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that it is physically impossible for a pig to look at the sky.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that my Indians are regaining their form and just two games out of first in the AL Central.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that in this day and age, a young player decided to show up Indians Manager Terry Francona the other day. The pitcher, Trevor Bauer, refused to give the chief the ball and instead hurled it into center field into the stands in a pique of anger. Now if that were Billy Martin managing, he’d most likely do a double switch and put the kid in Center field so he can throw long distance to his heart’s content.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……folklore suggests that if you split a double strawberry in half and share it with the opposite sex, you’ll soon fall in love. Speaking of strawberries, God they are delicious especially in the summer.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that bees are born fully grown.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that debate parties are now springing up all across America. This helps galvanize support for either a party or a candidate but I’m kind of in a Super Bowl mindset on this one. I’ve been to a few Super Bowl parties in my life but always like the privacy of my own living room to get the jist of the whole event. But hey God speed to those who like that kind of thing.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"that it is physically impossible for a pig to look at the sky. "

That is only true in the standing position.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home