Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4, 350, July 14th, 2020

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Our "Maybe I'm Amazed" logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Trump has been so flaunting in his bad decisions. The pardoning of Roger Stone is a clear example of this. Unlike previous Presidents, trump is doing this early before the election. He certainly either has the biggest balls I’ve seen on a politician or just doesn’t give a shit anymore.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Michelangelo hated panting and in fact wrote a prom about it.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that even in Pennsylvania we re seeing an increase in Covid cases. Let’s hope people use the masks as protection.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that MLB umpires wear black underwear just in case they split their pants.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but pleased at the citizen outrage over the use of so many fireworks over the fourth of July holiday. I’ve talked to people in every region of NEPA and everyone has told me their neighborhoods were like war zones.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that spiny lobsters migrate in groups of 50 in a type of conga line on the ocean floor.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that it looks like there won’t be a Harvard-Yale or Army Navy game this year because of the Covid. Honestly I can’t even see how they are going to pull off the NFL this year.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that camel’s milk doesn’t curdle.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…… that Macy’s has got to be the best place to go for a sale. Some of their stuff is really very, very reasonable.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…. that former Vice President Joe Biden is explicitly crediting Sen. Elizabeth Warren with helping to develop his new plan for rebuilding the nation’s economy, a sign that Warren has been able to influence the policy positions of the presumptive Democratic nominee as his campaign continues to vet potential vice presidential picks. Biden’s plan, which he began to roll out Thursday during a speech near his hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania, includes $400 billion of federal procurement spending on products manufactured in the United States and a $300 billion investment in government research on electric vehicles and other advanced technologies. The Biden campaign says the spending will help create more than 5 million new jobs.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……a shrimp’s heart is in its head. Then if shrimp falls in love, he or she can love with both their head and heart, right?
MAYBE I'M AMAZED…..that is elected, Biden would be bailing out the economy for the second time in 12 years as a public official.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….there have been 85 recorded occurrences of a pitcher striking out 4 batters in one inning.
MAYBE I'M AMAZED......that Trump has now gone after Dr. Fauci. His followers are in  lockstep. And these are the same people who tell you that Biden is like Hitler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home