Tuesday, August 04, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,369, August 4th, 2020

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that the same right wing conservatives who called Liberals, Bernie Sanders supporters, Progressives and Democrats “snowflakes,” now are up in arms because of President Obama’s eulogy for Representative Lewis. Really? They called it the most divisive political speech in American history. Really? How about this speech.

And for those right wingers out there, a long distance dedication to ease your itty bitty snowflake, uh blizzard feelings.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that steel is 100% recyclable.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED..but sad that AOL reports that Character actor Reni Santoni, who played Poppie the restaurant owner on Seinfeld, has died at the age of 81, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Santoni passed away Saturday while in hospice care in Los Angeles following years of health problems that included cancer.
MAYBE I’;M AMAZED….that the oldest currency in the world is the British.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that 84% of the American people feel that our division comes from the media. Really? That has nothing to do with class and racial division, sexism, economic inequality and the attitude of “I’m right and if you don’t think I’m right,” you’re evil?
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Debra Birks one of the Pandemic experts was shocked by the President’s rebuke of her in public. Trump will attack anyone like a rapid dog.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that in the 1918 pandemic people were complaining back then about wearing masks. The attitudes haven’t changed much in certain areas, even after 102 years!
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….. that at its furthest point from the Earth, the Moon is about 252 088 miles.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not that the Democratic party in Luzerne County has distributed A LOT of Biden for President signs.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the pandemic has increased people’s saving from 8% to 22% in this quarter. It simply means without going to restaurants and working from home, there are more personal savings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home