Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,374, August 11th, 2020

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that steel is 100% recyclable.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that 84% of the American people feel that our division comes from the media. Really? That has nothing to do with class and racial division, sexism, economic inequality and the attitude of “I’m right and if you don’t think I’m right,” you’re evil?
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Debra Birx one of the Pandemic experts was shocked by the President’s rebuke of her in public. Trump will attack anyone like a rapid dog.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not that the Democratic party in Luzerne County has distributed A LOT of Biden for President signs.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the pandemic has increased people’s saving from 8% to 22% in this quarter. It simply means without going to restaurants and working from home, there are more personal savings.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Trump is okay with absentee ballots by mail but not voting ballots by mail. He is a crazy stupid man.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……at how the Republicans are saying that workers who lost their jobs due t the virus now don’t want to return to work. The fact that a thug pig like Ted Cruz made light of the plight of workers is unconscionable.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the only one eyed President the county ever had was Teddy Roosevelt.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not that the Phillies bullpen really needs some help.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…… that Trump has said that he would defer the payroll tax. Okay, until when and will taxpayers get stuck with a big bill next year to make up for that? Plus the workers who have jobs are not in need, the unemployed are in need.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that sailors once thought wearing golden earrings would improve their eyesight. 
MAYBE I'M AMAZED.....that it didn't take minutes until the ignorant haters of the WILK audience started weighing in on Joe Biden's pick of Senator Harris as his Vice Presidential nominee. They had no facts and just went at it. Meanwhile the talk show host felt compelled to read a statement from the head of the Republican National Committee lambasting the pick. (She was on the show about the rain tax) I guess the per diem king of old decided to let his former party loyalties slide now that he has the keys to the afternoon right wing asylum. It's times like this I really miss Steve Corbett to put them in their place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home