Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,402, September 16th, 2020

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED 


 Our “Maybe I Amazed" logo.


 MAYBE I’M AMAZED……….but not at all that Delaware voters nominated Sarah McBride a transgender rights activist, for a State Senate seat, advancing her bid to become the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender elected official. Now watch for the right wingers to throw a fit. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….but not at all that the Cleveland Indians went on a 7 game losing streak in the most crucial part of the season. The Indians true to form have now become the 8th seed in the playoff system. A few weeks back they were number 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the first spam message was sent over the telegraph in 1864. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that it wasn’t until 1970 that the exclamation point had its own key on the keyboard, the Smithsonian notes, adding that before that you had to type a period, and then use the backspace to go back and stick an apostrophe above it. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that ketchup was once sold as a medicine. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that I had no idea that Ru Paul’s cable TV show “Drag Race” is in its 10th season. Yikes. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that polar bars can smell a sel from 29 miles away. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that Chick-Fil-A is trying to get more cars into their drive throughs. The chain announced certain Chick-fil-A restaurants will begin selling a honey pepper pimento chicken sandwich this fall. The dish is an original Chick-fil-A filet drizzled with honey, topped with Southern-style pimento cheese and served on a toasted bun with mild pickled jalapeños, according to a company release. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the President was taken aback by the questions he got from Independent voters on Tuesday night. There was no empathy at all. He was like a robot who spouted out facts and statistics and honestly looked like he was high on something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home