Tuesday, November 17, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,438, November 17th, 2020

 

  MAYBE I'M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the Republican Trumpanzees that wave their American flags, tell you how patriotic they are and demonize anyone who disagrees with them are undermining our democracy by saying the election was rigged. Especially when you consider that the electoral total for Mr. Biden is exactly the same one that Diaper Don got 4 years go.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the first VCR was made in 1956 and was the size of a piano.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that racism is rampant in the Republican party. Some of the Trumpers get bent out of shape when they hear Donna Brazille a black woman on their beloved Fox.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….. the New York City School system represents students from 108 countries. Talk about diversity.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that in the last four years, enabled by the pig President, hate groups have quadrupled according to Homeland Security officials.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..more turkeys are raised in California than in any other state. You don’t hear many complaints either about the bird’s left wing.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that a former “Apprentice” employee said on Twitter that one of the Trump kids had a penchant for publicly giving oral sex. With the Trumpers, accusation is always confession.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the jaguar, the largest cat in the western hemisphere once roamed the length of the entire United States.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the Defense Department has been gutted by Diaper Don. This is unprecedented and dangerous. Trump fired his last appointee because he never did his bidding.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Diaper Don lost by 7 million votes. In 2016 Hillary lost by 70,000 votes in three states and got 3 million more votes than Trump. Yet she conceded with honor. Why? Possibly because she is and was an adult and the man child baby old Diaper Don got his itty bitty feelings hurt with the rejection.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that with 230,000 dead, some numbskull Americans are still doubting its seriousness of the CoVid virus.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it Ivanka or Tiff?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home