Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The LuLac Edition #4,597, October 13th, 2021

 13 QUESTIONS 


Our "13 Questions" logo. 

1. How do you feel about the January 6th subcommittee making threats of jail to people subpoenaed who won't testify? 

I think it's right and just. Throw the snowflakes in jail and for all I care and let them rot. 

2. Any thoughts on the surging Houston Astros? 

None. They're cheaters and really should have an asterisk after their Series win. 

3. What happens to your boy Tom Wolf after he leaves office next year? 

Well to the Trumpanzees he should be sent to jail. But I think he'll recede into the role of elder statesman. I don't see him as having the ambition to pursue an appointed spot in the Biden administration. 

4. Are you worried about the President's dip in the polling? 

He doesn't seem worried about it at the point so why should I.  

5. Halloween candy favorite as a kid? Now as an adult? 

As a kid anything I got. Now, it's Reese's anything or Hershey miniatures. The latter are dark chocolate. 

6. Any new favs on fall TV? 

No, just the same stuff I've been watching. I am getting into those Noir movies though at midnight Saturday night on TCM though. 

7. How do you make of Steve Scalise not being able to

 answer to Chris Wallace's question about the legitimacy of the 2020 election? 

Scalise is a sniveling coward. No balls.  I know he's a friend of Pittston Mayor Mike Lombardo but he has no core beliefs that help people. 

8. Trump's weight loss, how does he look? 

Like the same pile of puke he always did. 

9. Whatever happened to your 590 Forever WARM blog? 

Inactive at this time because I have no time. But  we'll resume and complete it soon. I think I have 90 WARM memories to conclude it. The plan is/was to have 590 Mighty memories. http://david-yonki.blogspot.com/

10. Does LuLac have an Instagram account? 

Yes.  I'm on it but haven't worked much with it. 

11. How's your weight project coming along? 

Going on my third yea and maintaining between 159 and 162. Weigh myself every day. 

12. Will Green Bay be in the Superbowl this year? 

Hard to say. Rodgers seems to be on track but there are many variables in a season. 

13. Tom Brady, putz, right? 


Not at all. You've got to appreciate what you are seeing with him. The guy in my estimation is one of the top 3 QBs of all time. He knows how to win. Winning sometimes doesn't mean just making spectacular plays but getting you team in a position to in.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home