Tuesday, November 30, 2021

The LuLac Edition #4, 631, November 30th, 2021

 

MAYBE I'M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that still another GOP Congresswoman has come after another member just because she is a Muslim. The Republican woman made certain allegations against Lauren Bobart who  lashed out at Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., in an anti-Muslim Twitter tirade last week. Boebert has since doubled down after several of her Republican colleagues in the House of Representatives rallied to her side over the weekend. This is the issue with these clowns in the Republican party. By endorsing this slob, they are endorsing racism and hatred. The GOP, the party of pigs.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..a day on Venus lasts longer than a year there.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that a former Doctor to the President is saying variants are a stunt being pulled by Democrat because of the 2022 election. Sonny Jackson who as Trump's doctor had us believe old Diaper Don was 215 pounds! He says the Dems want another issue with COVID to sustain mail in voting. His comments are putting people in danger but that’s nothing new for Doctor turned Congressman Jackson who hasn’t changed or grew in office.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that cats can hear ultrasound.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that after the last local election in Luzerne County there has been very little news from both parties. The GOP thumped the Democrats very hard.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the work of Governor Tom Wolf seems to be going u nnoticed as he continues to help small businesses during this continued pandemic.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that beavers were once the size of bears.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..but not while Joe Biden helped out at a food pantry during Thanksgiving old Diaper Don socialized at his dump in Florida whining that the 75-year-old Trump is still consumed by what he has repeatedly (and falsely) described as election fraud, A bystander stated, "He is frustrated and still angry about Biden beating him. He can't move on," Poor baby.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that elephants are capable of swimming 20 miles a day.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that Tiger Woods after his accident still ha the desire to perform and try his luck on the course.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that children grow faster during springtime.

MAYBE I’m AMAZED….at the huge hourly salaries and bonuses being offered by local employees who need workers to make their businesses work. The opportunity is there for those who want to take a chance on a really good paying job. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Tony Bennett knocked it out of the park the other evening with his o star Lady Gaga in an incredible CBS presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home