Tuesday, February 22, 2022

The LuLac Edition #4, 693, February 22nd, 2022

 MAYBE I'M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that there are radio talk show righties now positing the claim that the January 6th investigation of the Trump led insurrection is to cover up the issues facing the Biden Presidency. Really? The Insurrection HAPPENED BEFORE THE BIDEN PRESIDENCY EVEN BEGAN! Another Republican lie from the GOP lie machine.  

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that elephants are capable of swimming 20 miles a day.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..at the exit of incumbent state representatives from this area in Harrisburg. Tarah Toohil was one thing, ascending to the bench on the Court of Luzerne County Common Pleas but the exits of Mike Carroll and Gerry Mullery leave a void the Dems have to fill. The last time there was sch an exit was 2006 in the land of Lu.

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that only male turkeys gobble.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that after a decades long stint of peace, Major League baseball is on the cusp of a strike. This will not affect the Minor Leagues but you can bet will tork off serious baseball fans who have put up with major changes to the traditional game.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……..that a duck can’t walk without bobbing its head.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that of all the names Donald Trump pucked for his social media  APP, he chose the moniker “Truth!” You can’t make this stuff up.

 MAYBE I'M AMAZED…..that lizards communicate by doing  pushups.

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that  Dr. Oz is in the top two for the nomination in the GOP Senate primary in the seat now held by Pat Toomey. Oz  it seems has been hammered in attack ads an in a weird sort of way that has increased his already potent name recognition.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home