Tuesday, April 05, 2022

The LuLac Edition #4, 710, April 5th, 2022

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


 

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….but not surprised that two of Donald Trump’s top :"Truth" executives resigned their positions. These guys were charged to help launch his social media APP. These guys now are done and the APP is floundering. The subscription base fell after a promising start. Or maybe he stiffed them in terms of salary.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that plants, like humans can run a fever when sick.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that the GOP Senate members of the Judiciary committee have decided to spit in  the winds of history  and not vote for the historic choice for Supreme Court Justice designee Jackson. It will be ratified by the Senate with three members of the GOP joining in. (Collins, Romney and Markowski). These jokers on the committee talk  a good game but in effect are obstructionist women hating racists. They hide behind The Constitution but only when it fits their argument.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that a lemon contains more sugar than a strawberry.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that since the pandemic sent global hunger soaring, the war in Ukraine is making the problem far worse. Since Russia and Ukraine together supply 30% of global wheat exports, a big chunk of the world is losing access to food. Groups like the Rockefeller Foundation are trying to help but this will take a unified world effort.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that an avocado is actually a large cherry.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….and saddened that the acting Luzerne county manager pulled her application because of a stubborn, partisan and ignorant minority group that decided they wanted to fire her. You think this past month was a fiasco? Wait until you see the havoc in county government in the new few months.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the Kremlin Russia's foreign ministry said that footage of dead civilians in the Ukrainian town of Bucha had been "ordered" by the United States as part of a plot to blame Russia.  I guarantee you’ll hear the ignorant slobs who call WILK blaming Hunter Biden, Hillary, or  the President on this one.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…… that when White House press secretary Jen Psaki was pressed Friday about a report that she will soon leave her current gig for MSNBC, which has raised questions about whether it is ethical for her to remain in the role.  Psaki declined to discuss her future plans, telling reporters “you can’t get rid of me yet,” before adding that “I have nothing to confirm about my length of public service or planned service, or anything about consideration about next plans.” The Press Secretary does have the endorsement of Trump though. He said MSNBC needs a redhead on their staff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home