Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The LuLac Edition #4, 766, June 14th, 2022

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Trump’ Election Defense fund made over 250 million dollars in small donations given to him under false pretenses . There was no fund. Honest to God, anyone who would believe this fool and give hard earned money to him has to have more money than brains. If I’m a layer somewhere in America, I file a class action suit to just terrorize this piece of crap. Trump is a PIG feeding at the trough of money given by really stupid and gullible Americans.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that people were complaining that the hearings were presented in video tape form. There is no changing the fact that everything submitted was not made up. The Trumpanzees are saying this as if it’s going to change the facts.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the coverage on this is moving Independents. On a summer night when you have 20 million people watching, that is not nothing.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Donald Trump is being shown as an incompetent ignorant baby who is his own worst enemy. The Republican party would be very smart if they just took a stand and ignored him. Let him start a Third Party and rebuild from this disaster.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that but not really that Trump even through his sainted daughter Ivanka under the bus by saying she committed perjury.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that people forget Trump lost the popular vote TWICE! That needs to be pointed out every single day as well as the fact that his sycophants who stayed silent when they were needed are patting themselves on the back and telling people they saved democracy.   

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that even in Philadelphia where people have pointed massive fingers for voter fraud came up with no illegalities.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that these hearings are just the tip of the ice berg. You are going to see more and more proof of wrong doing in the Trump campaign.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the Democrats are not attacking Republicans for their acquiescence in supporting the big lie. Democrats should plaster candidates like Dan Mueser who is thumping his chest in his re-election bid but I one of the people who voted against his own election   They need to be held accountable.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home