Sunday, August 13, 2023

The LuLac Edition #4, 991, August 13th, 2023

 

13 QUESTIONS

 


Our 13 Questions logo.

 

1. How are you enjoying the summer?

As opposed to last year when I was recuperating from open heart surgery., just dandy.

 

2. This is an odd question but I’ll ask it. When you were very heavy you had no mobility issues. Now that you’re not heavy, you have trouble moving around. Would you rather move normally and be heavy or would you rather be thin?

That’s not so odd a question. I envy people who take walking for granted but I’d never trade going back to big for anything. I’m 4 years now as thin for the first time in my life and really happy about it. 

 

3. Did you see the story about the guy who planted 80 acres of sunflowers for an anniversary gift?

Yeah what a show off! Seriously that was way over the top. The best I ever did were tickets to a Ringo Starr concert.

 

4. The Guess Who is coming to downtown Wilkes-Barre next week. Will you be there and what is your favorite Guess Who song?

 I hope to be. Favorite song? Has to be the first one.

 

5. The JCC WARMland event was a huge success. I loved being there.  Will there be another?

There was so much more we could have covered so I wouldn’t rule it out. 

 

6. Will Trump be ultimately convicted and jailed?

Convicted yes, jailed no. I think he’ll keep appealing it for so long that he will due before jail becomes a certainty. However, if the stupid **uc keep shooting his mouth off, he might be jailed before he’s convicted. 

 

7. I understand from my spies that you have a candy dish in your office at City Hall. Isn’t that unhealthy for what you do?

 Well my friend everything in moderation. I  have Hershey’s miniatures in one dish and Welch’s Fruit Snacks on my left. So it’s even.


8.  Do you buy Mega Million and Lottery tickets regularly?

 Not really. I’ll buy them when the jackpot is big so I won’t feel excluded. I think if I won big my life wouldn’t change drastically. I’d still work but maybe do something useful with the money to help people. That stated, I think I screwed the Yonki family a few years back when I won a years supply of Snapple. That was my one bite out of the prize winning lotto.

 

 

9 Do you think President Biden should dump Kamela Harris as his Veep?

 No way. She has the uncanny ability to take down any array of a GOP candidate. Can you imagine Harris debating DeSantis on the merits of slavery? He has to highlight her more to let the country see how competent she can be.

 

10. What about those Mets?

 I feel badly for them but the owner at least seems to have a long range plan for building a farm system. I hope he keeps Buck Showalter long enough to rebuild that team.That loss yesterday, 21-3, that was a Jets, not Mets score!

 

11. Best old TV show you never tire of watching?

Seinfeld, the West Wing and The Naked City.

 

12. Will Chris Christie put a dent in the Trump veneer?

 Oh yeah. He had the best line ever when he compared the Trump coverup of documents as “Abbott and Costello meet the Corleones”. Take a look at this.

13. What are your thoughts on the Ohio referendum the other day on abortion?

 Ohio. A red state recognized the right for women to have discretionary power over their own bodies. This is a message to the GOP that voters DON’T WANT THEM IN THEIR BEDROOMS. It is also a message to Democrats to keep that message alive and pound it because people sometimes forget.     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home