Saturday, October 10, 2009

The LuLac Edition #971, Oct. 10th, 2009

PHOTO INDEX: INTERVIEW LOGO.

INTERVIEW

This week I had a conversation with a representative from the Coca Cola company who was loading up an empty machine.
Q: How many times a day you do this?
A: Depends on the demand. This is my fourth stop, I might get to 9 to 12 places today if things run smooth.
Q: What would stop you from your day running smoothly?
A: If some bozo puts gum in the coin slot or jams it, then I have to shut off the machine and call a repair guy.
Q: You’re wearing a Coke Zero shirt. Is that your favorite?
A: Shirt or drink?
Q: Drink.
A: I like ‘em all.
Q: Is this a good job?
A: Yeah, I’m surprised people don’t stick with it. We've had turnover. People just don't want to work. It’s easy work in terms of no pressure.
Q: Would you ever consider working for Pepsi?
A: Sure. They pay people hourly, we work on a commission. Like when the schools are out, or its gets real cold, I see a decrease in my commission check.
Q: So you like hot weather huh?
A: The hotter the better.

5 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy this was a waste of gigabytes.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps the Peace Prize was a bit premature,but the best comment I've seen yet is that he won it for Not Being Bush!
Also I see where Rush Limbo will be a Miss America Judge this year.
All Black and Hispanic Women might as well drop out now. Back to the days of Bert Parks.

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Yonks,

Do you know what has happenned to
Channels 61 and 62 Scranton Public TV? Its gone and I never saw any
press.

Scrantonian

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always had to google search your blog to find it. I kept trying to just type in the address and it never came up. I just realized today why.
your web site address is either:

www.lulac political etter.com or
www.lulac politica letter.com

not

www.lulcal political letter.com

did you realize this?

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youve set the interview format back
with this lazy effort! The pressure
is on for a good solid interesting interview. I hope youre up to the challenge. I'll give ya a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home