Saturday, April 24, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1162, Apr. 24th, 2010

PHOTO INDEX: OUR INTERVIEW LOGO.

INTERVIEW

This week I talked with an old co-worker who happens to be a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Naturally the subject of Ben Roethlisberger came up.
Q: So as a rabid Steelers fan what do you think of Big Ben’s dilemma?

A: I’m a fan still but very disappointed. I know he’s young but that doesn’t excuse the behavior.
Q: One of the things that struck me was the sense of entitlement he seemed to have with the young lady.
A: Yeah, she went with him though.
Q: But she was drunk and her friends tried to get her out of that bathroom.
A: True. He used really bad judgement and so did she.
Q: You used to wear your Rothersberger jersey to work on those horrid dress down days.
A: You never liked those did you?
Q: I never saw the big deal in wearing jeans to work and having the company treat it like it was some kind of big perk.
But will you wear your Big Ben jersey again?
A: Most likely not.
Q: Why?
A: Well after this it might send a bad message. If I wear it to the bar on the weekends, the guys might get you know the wrong idea. And my daughters, well that kind of sends the wrong message too that mommy is wearing a jersey of a guy that has had problems with not one but two young ladies in the course of a year.
Q: Can you forgive Rothersberger?
A: Yeah if he plays well but I’ll not forget. Terry Bradshaw was a bit of a buffoon and was married three times but he never had these problems. Like Clinton, I thought he was a good President but I don’t, won’t use him as an inspiration to my kids.
Q: So tee shirts on dress down day from now on?
A: Yeah but I do have an old Cordell Stewart number 10 I can wear.
Q: Now that would be a real throwback.
A: Yeah (laughing) they’ll know how old I am.
Q: Hey, I have a Terry Hanratty number 5 in my attic somewhere.
A: Who’s that?
Q: Never mind. Enjoy your youth.

4 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What crime was Ben convicted of? That's right NONE.
What crime was Ben charged with? That's right NONE.
What the **** ever happened to the presumption of innocent until found guilty. Talk radio and the blogs have destroyed that. It is the gutter of the ****ing world. **** you all.

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that name is too damn long anyway. it doesn't crown the jersey correctly.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradshaw was one bit of a buffoon who is still doing well. He can wave enough rings in your face to put away the dumb rap. Hes about as dumb as he wants to be. Just a Good Old Boy. The guy just married the wrong women! Pittsburg has won some Championships, but they wont see the likes of those great teams
again.

A Browns Fan

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yonki...
I see your pet ***hole is back!~
12:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home