Friday, October 22, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1343, Oct. 22nd, 2010

PHOTO INDEX: MAYBE I'M AMAZED LOGO.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Maybe I’m Amazed………that as the election draws near, more people seem less inclined to vote than ever before. That leaves the door open for people who will control the debate through shouting and slogans not free thinking.
Maybe I’m Amazed……...that Bill Clinton will take a tour of Nanticoke with Congressman Kanjorski. I know the former President is on a diet these days but just one item from the Sanitary Bakery on Ridge Street will bring Mr. Clinton taking a detour on his way home to New York for Thanksgiving Day dinner.
Maybe I’m Amazed........that Brett Farve’s accuser didn’t even file those charges against him. It was someone she told about the incident. God save us from well meaning, blabbing best friends. And by the way, those people cross all gender lines.
Maybe I’m Amazed….......that after Halloween comes Election Day, and right behind it turkey Day. Then the big one, Christmas. Time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home