Monday, November 03, 2014

The LuLac Edition #2766, November 3rd, 2014

STEALING SIGNS

I know baseball season is over but during the past election season someone has been stealing my Tom Wolf for Governor signs from my front lawn. During the primary every two weeks, the Monday after a weekend a sign was missing. So I put another one up.
So after a break in the summer, right around September, I started putting up the signs again. Just like clockwork they were gone on a Monday morning. Again I was prepared.
The suspects could be some of the King’s “students” visiting our neighbors who are also attending the school, someone interested in the metal that holds the sign or someone named Wolf.
I’m not that upset because unlike the Rendell campaign, they are now recycled. And I don’t have to worry about throwing them out.
So there.


MEDIA MATTERS


We will be on WILK tomorrow morning at 7:10am until 8:20. Then on to WBRE’s Pa Live at 4:00pm and then Wednesday morning at 5AM on WBRE TV’s Eyewitness News Day Break program.


AND FINALLY.............THE BALLOT
Okay plain and simple here are the races you need to decide on Election Day if you want to make a difference.
GOVERNOR
Tom Corbett (R)
Tom Wolf (D)
LT. GOVERNOR
James Cawley (R)
Michael Stack (D)
U.S. CONGRESS
10th District
Thomas Marino (R)
Scott Brion (D)
Nick Troiano (I)
11th District
Lou Barletta R
Andy Ostrowski (D)
17th District
Dr. David Moylan R
Matt Cartwright (D)
STATE SENATE 22nd DISTRICT
Joe Albert (R)
John Blake (D)
STATE SENATE 20th DISTRICT
Lisa Baker (R) unopposed
STATE SENATE 14th DISTRICT
John Yudichak (D) unopposed
STATE REPRESENTATIVE RACES
112th
Frank Farina (D) unopposed
113th
Marcel Lisi (R)
Martin Flynn (D)
114th
Melaine Madeira (R)
Sid Michael Kavulich
115th
David Parker (R)
Maureen Madden (D)
116th
Tarah Toohil (R) unopposed
117th
Karen Boback (R
Laura Dickson (D)
118th
Michael Carroll (D) unopposed
119th
Gerald Mullery (D) unopposed
120th
Aaron Kaufer (R)
Eileen Cipriani (D)
121st
Eddie Day Pashinski (D)
Betsy Summers (L)
It’s your decision. Vote.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yonki ... Yonki ... Yonki !

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ll be voting tomorrow and of course I have no use for Corbett. That said, Wolf never won me over
and I really gave him every chance. I just don’t see what you do in the man or the candidate. I do believe he will win and I wish him good luck as Governor. Now he can prove himself and I hope he does.
In actuality what did Bobby Kennedy ever accomplish as a Senator? In many ways as John Stewart, the singer/songwriter wrote so many years ago for us young idealists of the era ’68 was the last campaign.
Enjoy the bullshit as only you can.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I didn't want to, I voted Corbett. It was contrary as to what I told the pollster who contacted me several weeks ago.
I really wanted to like Wolf, but I didn't know what the **** the guy was actually going to do, and, even you in all your support, never once voiced a specific.
Not a fan at all of Corbett, but the guy stuck my his last campaign promises. Once he was elected, he did exactly what he said he was going to do - and he didn't shy away from his stated plan. Wolf, cries Wolf a lot, but doesn't give any details, and let's face it, the dude is a ****ing coward - never once availing himself to anyone but those who paid, or kissed his ass edited

 

Post a Comment

<< Home