Tuesday, December 06, 2016

The LuLac Edition #3369, December 6th, 2016

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……at how you literally hear no plan whatsoever about an Inauguration for the incoming Vice President and his running mate. I wonder if it will be a big public event or a little soirée for the inner circle.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……..at the defense the Luzerne County government gave taxpayers about the re-hiring of Sam Hyder as Deputy Warden. The administration told the taxpayers they were going to watch him. Funny, somebody watching a guy who’s supposed to be watching the inmates. Only in Luzerne County.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the NFL ratings are down and they don’t seem to understand why. The biggest reason I believe is there is super saturation of the product. That’s one but the second is the fact that College football with its playoff system has many more people talking. Plus the College game is faster and the games are more interesting. I am not a College Football watcher. I don’t start out at 9am watching Game Day on Saturday and then retire at 2am Sunday morning after a West Coast game. I’m not that type of fan but I do know that the College product has drawn more purer fans.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…… that the Miler Brewing Company has now resurrected this older jingle in its major TV advertising. Nice.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that the same people who were calling for Penn State Coach James Franklin’s head earlier this year now think he’s the nun’s buns as Penn State boasts its first big 10 Championship since 2008.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that baby giraffes fall up to 6 feet to the ground when being born.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that in Texas there is a ranch there that is bigger than the entire state of Rhode Island.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Robert Heft who developed the concept for the current U.S. Flag actually received a B in high school for the project because it lacked originality.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..but actually sickened at the Newsweek article that profiled a former Democratic State Committee Woman, a Democratically elected member of the County Council and a person who actually gave Congressman Matt Cartwright a photo of FDR in his campaign backing Tiffany’s dad in the last Presidential campaign.
Wow!
Hey everyone has a right to support who they want but can anyone spell the words “disloyal” and “ingrate”? 
Look for the big story and  my opinion on Thursday's edition of LuLac. 

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...let’s accentuate the positive and list some things that should put a smile on the faces of deplorables and irredeemables all over this great land in 2017:
MAYBE I'M AMUSED...instead of an ACLU activist, the next Supreme Court nominee will be someone who will restore a majority that believes in the original meaning of the Constitution instead of “penumbras’ and “emanations” from the progressives’ “living document.” We can expect a revival of the rule of law instead of a totalitarian, 21st-century version of the Earl Warren Court.
MAYBE I'M AMUSED...the federal sanctioning of the assault on voter photo ID laws and other election integrity laws will come to an end.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...the leadership of the U.S. Justice Department will no longer answer to Al Sharpton, flout the law and function as the government muscle for Black Lives Matter, the Southern Poverty Law Center and other radical groups.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...the Trump administration will stand firm in its support for the nation’s law enforcers and honor them for putting their lives on the line.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...those cast out of the official counts of the unemployed will benefit from reforms designed to alleviate, rather than worsen, the dependence on government welfare created by the Great Society and enforced by progressives for the past 50 years.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...the Department of Health and Human Services will be run by a conservative, real life doctor – Rep. Tom Price of Georgia, an orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Price has analyzed and opposed ObamaCare since well before it was jammed down the nation’s throat without a single Republican vote and he’s already come up with a cure.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...we won’t have to accept the Democrats’ promise of more tax-subsidized abortions; taxpayer-funded, “free” public college tuition and “free” childcare; mandatory national service; new regulatory mandates on businesses; higher taxes; government dictates putting men in women’s locker rooms, or continuation of a radical climate change agenda that keeps energy-rich America dependent on foreign sources.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...we won’t see the president of the United States offer any apologies for America to nations that routinely violate human rights, especially those of women and religious minorities. As in the days of Ronald Reagan, the foreign press’s sniffling disapproval of the “cowboy president” will be music to American ears.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...the hollowing out of America’s armed forces will end, along with radical social experimentation and assaults on religious liberty.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...Harry Reid won’t be haunting the floor of the Senate anymore, screeching in that high-pitched whine of his about Mitt Romney’s “unpaid” taxes or the “billionaire” Koch Brothers’ nefarious schemes to control the known universe.

MAYBE I'M MORE AMUSED...Nancy Pelosi, amazingly, will be back as House Minority Leader, thus providing endless caricatures of the Mad Liberal mind.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...On January 20, we won’t have to watch endless footage of Beyoncé, Jay Z, Sigourney Weaver, George Clooney, Katy Perry, Madonna, Ru Paul and the rest of the Hollywood leftists cavorting at inaugural balls.

MAYBE I'M AMUSED...we’ll get to find out who the best actors are among TV news anchors as they try to pronounce “President Trump” without appearing nauseated. Some of them have just begun mastering “President-elect Trump.”

Finally, MAYBE I'M AMUSED...we won’t have to wonder what the First Gentleman is up to when the First Female President leaves him alone for any more than 20 minutes.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

MAYBE I'M AMUSED

IN RESPONSE

Ah, the birth of a new feature!!!!
I'm in if you are!!!!

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yonki ... Yonki ... Yonki ...
SNAP!

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorokas, what a shame of a sham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home