Monday, May 15, 2017

The LuLac Edition #3504, May 15th, 2017

ELECTION 2017 

THE DAY BEFORE

While numerous candidates in the area are scurrying around this last day before Election, it is evident that a large number of people are just not into it this year. It might be the targeted area of races in various locales or just election fatigue. Either way,  interest is low. That means turnout will be too. 
Local elections are the most important in  y estimation because they control YOUR LOCAL destiny. But try telling that to the average person on the street. Here's a report from last night on WBRE/WYOU TV Eyewitness News.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


The day I allow myself to believe a politician controls my destiny is the day I kill myself. Voting gives them control. Go to work, take care of yourself, take care of your family, enjoy life and **** the system.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home