Sunday, June 16, 2019

The LuLac Edition #4,092, June 16th, 2019

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed: logo
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that President Trump makes a statement that is declarative in nature, like saying, “Sure he’d take dirt on a political foe”, then next day reiterate it and at the same denigrate the story and then a few days later, repudiate his own statement. It is mind boggling how dumb and cowardly he is. There is conviction, contradiction and then contrition. Well, as much as he will allow.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Channel 44 is running those music shows as a fundraiser and some of them feature pe4rformers who passed away at least 5 years ago. Nice to see them on the screen and the music is still good.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…but not, if there are two moons in a month, the second one is called the “blue moon”. Hit it guys.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that those Phillie fans salivating over the Bryce Harper acquisition did not count on those Atlanta Braves dominating the division. Plus the Phils needed pitching. Still do.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that once again the seer of all, Donald Trump says the stock market will crash in 2020 if he loses. It might but that’s because Trump has made this an economy of instability as far as the markets go with his tariffs and inane comments.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that our good friend Harry West recently turned 89 in retirement in Pittsburgh. Continued smiles and good health to him.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…at room temperature a molecule travels at the speed of a bullet when it goes through the air.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that when I put up the info on the Knights of Columbus Council #372 seminar on “Crime Victims” last week on Facebook, I got maybe 5 likes. Then I put up a photo of me in front of my car with a suit on and I got over 225 likes. Go figure.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Kanye West actually once worked at The Gap.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that a total of 1,191 individual subwords can be made by unscrambling all 18 letters in the phrase "Happy Thanksgiving," according to Word Axis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home