Sunday, June 09, 2019

The LuLac Edition #4,087, June 9th, 2019

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that the bar is so low for Donald Trump that his speech at Normandy was hailed as a great one. Really? It was monotone, somber but the man had no clue when he lashed out on Fox before thousands of graves of veterans. Trump used his limited vocabulary to call Nancy Pelosi a “disaster”. He was so flustered that he couldn’t find another insult. He just kept on using the word disaster.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Nancy Pelosi was getting criticized for saying she wanted to see Diaper in jail. The right wingers are saying horrible things about the Speaker but her logic is spot on. If Trump were not President, he’d be charged by now. The fact is Pelosi is playing him like a Stradivarius.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……but not that the Pierogi Festival was so packed on Friday and Saturday. The event was great with many vendors and a lot of entertainment.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that since Donald Trump took office, hate crimes have increased 276%. It is no accident that Trump’s erratic and vulgar behavior have ignited a fuse in this country where it is now “okay” to vent your hate.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that my Indians are on a roll and took 2 out of three to the Yankees.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Challenger Deep is the deepest part of The Earth and can hold 25 Empire State Buildings from end to end.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that Pete Rose has still another book where he bares his soul. Again. What is this, the fourth time? The takeaway of the book though is that Rose feels he will never get to the Hall of Fame, even posthumously.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the old party guy, Whitey Ford is still trucking along as the oldest Yankee great.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not that the number of incidents involving White Supremacy has risen 30% since October.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED......that there are 18 different shapes in the Animal Crackers zoo of product. 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..but not…that the Toronto Raptors are almost there. One more game guys and you are NBA Champs! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home