Wednesday, June 03, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,315, June 3rd, 2020

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that New York City in 2018 spent 230 million dollars paying off legal expenses for actions taken again African Americans against police violence. 
 MAYBE I’M AMAZED….a single lightning bolt contains enough energy to cook 100,000 pieces of toast.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not that meetings with Donald Trump and Dr. Fauci have decreased. It appears the pandemic and its ramifications are no longer useful to Mr. Trump and Fauci has become expendable. This is what happens to truth tellers.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that cows give more music when they are listening to music. I wonder if the production increases when they play the music of this group.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Trump berated the Governors for their “weak” (this moron’s words, not mine) response to the protestors who hit the streets in the aftermath of the murder of Mr. Floyd in Minnesota.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the statue of Liberty wears a size 879 sandal.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..but sadly understand that there will be no baseball at PNC Park this summer. In particular it’s a bummer for me because I had the same seat for every game I bought ticket for.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that is a sheep and a goat mate, their offspring is called a geep.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……but very glad that the George Floyd family to release results of own autopsy. Under normal circumstances you’d think the official inquiry would be enough but after the third degree of murder arrest, that had people scratching their heads, you have to wonder.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Manhattan Island was once home to as many species as Yellowstone National Park.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that I actually got an e mail from the Trump-Pence website asking ME to take a poll on how I THINK the President is doing. I was told by one political operative that the Trump-Pence campaign is laser targeting potential Trump supporters and fans that would follow him off a cliff. This makes me wonder just how laser focused they are if they sent one to me. 
MAYBE I'M AMAZED......that Wisconsin has its pensions fumed by 98%.  It took 12 years and a seamless relationship with the Executive and Legislative branch but they got it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home