Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,327, June 16th, 2020

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Our "Maybe I'm Amazed" logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that of the 193 members of the United Nations Britain has invaded 171 of them.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that there seems to be a serious undercurrent regarding President Trump’s health. There are instances that he is just not well. Many point to his recent west point speech where he walked down the ramp gingerly. To me, this is not one of those incidents. I can understand being careful especially when one is going down a place you might be familiar with it. I understand that and to me it shouldn’t have been an issue. Other things though like the lack of coherent thought and lack of historical perspective is what bothers me.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..the spotted skunk does a handstand to warn his enemies before he sprays his distinctive stench.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Major League baseball, all of its sides are dithering about whether or not to ply baseball. The sport, as an institution has treated its consumers (aka fans) as second class citizens. The reason is because they know we’ll always come back. The players won’t show up for 70% of their salary. Really? Think about this: would you take 70% of a million to work less?
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that a human being can swim through a whale’s blood vessel.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…but not surprised that states like Texas and Florida that opened up early during the pandemic now have a spike in cases. I will never understand people who think this is just the flu. May they never have a respiratory issue.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that you exhale air at 15 miles per hour.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that even after the George Floyd incident, there were still cases of force against black men in this country. This is furthering the divide in a time we need to come together. On Covid, one has to wonder if there will be a pike too with such close gatherings going on with this.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that storm clouds hold about 6 billion raindrops.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that a book on Melania Trump reveals she re-negotiated for a Pre Nup shortly after the election. Smart woman there. It also reveals the transactional nature of the marriage where she doesn’t even trust her spouse to take care of their son.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….still on the book front that President Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, is set to publish a revealing book about her uncle just weeks before the Republican National Convention, The Daily Beast reported Sunday night. The book, titled “Too Much and Never Enough,” will be released in August and reportedly include “salacious” stories about the president. The Beast notes the book will reveal Mary Trump as the source behind a landmark investigation by The New York Times that detailed a series of financial schemes Trump was involved in in the 1990s that helped his parents dodge millions in taxes.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……hat the speed limit in New York City in 1985 was 8 miles per hour.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that finally our Junior Senator Pat Toomey ha stuck his head out and made a comment. Toomey like President Trump is rapidly becoming a non entity that when he speaks, it just becomes white noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home