Sunday, June 21, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,331, June 21st, 2020

FATHER'S DAY 2020

QUOTES FROM MY FATHER

Today is Father’s Day and to me it’s like any other day in my life. I celebrate his memory, wish he were here and miss him every day. But he is still with me and here are a few of his (Stephen "Jake" Yonki's) favorite quotes:
TIME AND DYING: “Time is always running out. Don’t waste it. When you die, it's a long, long sleep. Try to stay awake as long as you can.”
MY EDUCATION: “Your teachers know more than you. Shut up and listen”.
HIS EDUCATION: “If I finished high school., I’d be a Philadelphia lawyer”.
RELIGION AND GOD: “If anyone tells you how much they love God, put your hand on your wallet fast”.
WOMEN: “Be careful. With your personality, they’ll kill ya!”
FOOD: “Enjoy it. You never know when you won’t be able to. Don’t waste it either”.
POLITICS: “Vote for those who help, not hurt”.
GARDENING AND TOOLS: “Don’t touch them. Let your sister do that stuff”.
WORK: “Work with your mind, not your hands”, (See Gardening and Tools)
LOYALTY: “Never forget where you came from. The worst thing you can ever be is an ingrate”.
ON FATHER’S DAY GIFTS: “All I want is for you is to just be good”.
I’m trying dad! Trying as hard as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home