Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,333, June 23rd, 2020

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Our "Maybe I'm Amazed" logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..at this! Imagine if you were one of those people in Tulsa who showed up Monday, a week ago yesterday to get a good seat at that Trump rally on Saturday. Then you saw all those empty seats. Sucks to be them, right?
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that vanilla is used to make chocolate. And I love chocolate. My go to brand is Hershey.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that when states opened up too quickly after the people kept screaming to go back to their pre-covid lives, cases are on the rise. Too bad the leaders in those states didn’t have the backbone of our Governor Tom Wolf.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that 85% of people only breath out of one nostril. I really haven’t got close enough to anyone recently to verify this.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that while trashing Joe Biden’s health in that Tulsa speech, Trump spent 15 minutes talking about his gait and own health that night. Me thinks he is transferring too much.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the Capitol building in Washington D.C. has 365 steps in it to represent the 365 days of the year.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that during that speech Trump never mentioned the name of George Floyd once. He must be slipping because he went into covert racism instead of being out front like he usually is with that subject.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that raindrops can fall as fast as 20 miles per hour.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that our Junior Senator Pat Toomey has been pretty much silent on everything. But par for the course I guess.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..speaking of golf, it can be a redemptive sport. Take the case of one Russell Henley who was the eventual winner. A previous one-time winner on the PGA TOUR., Henley was playing in front of Rory McIIroy and looked like anything but a winner when he enlarged the wreckage pileup at the corner of the bear tray by depositing his pellet into the watery blue on the 15th hole.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….in only 7.6 billion years, the sun will reach its maximum size and will still shine 1,000 times brighter.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the Sunrays were the creation of the Beach Boys Manager Murray Wilson. Wilson was having creative differences with his son Brian and managed this one hit wonder band in a fit of pique. It was a total rip off of the Beach Boys right down to the shirts.
MAYBE I'M AMAZED......that I know that many people set this picture to music. I don't know if anyone thought of this one, but let me weigh in on the music I'd use.

MAYBE I'M AMAZED.....that Reese's Peanut Butter has trademarked this color and shade of orange. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home