Tuesday, September 01, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,390, September 1, 2020

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our :”Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Trump calls out Mayors of Democratic cities for the riots when his own supporters provoke peaceful demonstrators.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that sailors once thought wearing golden earrings would improve their eyesight.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Trump’s cabinet and senior staff violated the Hatch Act and there was no uprising from other government employees who play by the rules.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….the National Park Service manages over 350 parks on 80 million of acres in the United States. That is what makes America great.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that after the concerns and COVID cases of Major League baseball players, the season and the people playing the game seem to have their act together.
MAYBE I’m AMAZED…..that one day weather forecast takes about 10 billion mathematical calculations.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that when Trump gave his acceptance speech, most of the invitees were not masked and people like Rudy Giuliani was literally spitting unintentionally on people including his new squeeze.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that if you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn white.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the Trump fans, most who are racists always bring up a criminal record, or a connection to a criminal record when trying to justify their defense. Now it seems to them, if a black man has a record and is minding hos own business, being shit in the back 7 yams and having a knee on our neck is just fine. That to me is truly disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that there are293 ways yo make change for a dollar.
MAYBE I'M AMAZED.....but not that President Trump on Monday defended the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, a teenager accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin. What a racist thug this President is.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger MAKEBELIEVE said...

Oh,and a great song from the greatest singer /songwriter...EVER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home