Tuesday, November 24, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,442 November 24th, 2020

 

 MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that only 7 Presidents were denied a second term. Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, Herbert Hoover, Gerald Ford, George H.W. Bush and now Donald Trump. Trump is the only one who cried like a little baby and could not accept the judgment of history.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that over 1million earths would fit behind the sun. That would make the sun the big man in the solar system.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Penn State is 0-5. Win less for the first time in their history.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that if you add up opposing sides of a dice cur, you’ll always wind up with 7.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that there were protests from Republicans over certifying the Luzerne County election of 2020. Even more amazing is the fact that THE REPUBLICANS WON! Incredible and breath taking in its stupidity.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that Alaska has more caribou than people.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the New York Giants, a team that started out very badly just might win the NFC East with a below .500 record.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….from 1845 to 1867 home base was circular, made of iron, painted enamel white and was 12 inches in diameter.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….. a turkey’s gender can be determined from its droppings–males produce spiral-shaped poop and females’ poop is shaped like the letter J. Wow, some of my critics said this blog was full of crap but I guess in this edition they have a point.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that imbeciles among us start quoting the Constitution when Health officials give them advice during this pandemic for their own good. They’ll be the first ones whining and crying when THEY lose a family member and want you to attend a candle light vigil for their loved one.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Thanksgiving still has the o[opportunity to bring us together even after this trying year.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home