Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The LuLac Edition #4,601, October 19th, 2021

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed: logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that the Biden administration can’t get one GOP Senator to blunt the obstructionism of prima donas Manchin and Enema. These two are derailing major change that is historic. All they care about their careers. If this was a strong Democratic party, Their primary asses would be primaried in a New York minute.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that a flamingo could eat with its head upside down.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…but not that the graceless pig of a President, Diaper Don wrote this about the late Colin Powell. "Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday," Trump said. "He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" 

Pig face…………….just shut up and go away.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the earth is located in the sun’s atmosphere

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the GOP Senate is doing nothing on the Voting Act of 2021. Actually I’m not surprised. Joe Mamchin said he’s get GOP support but now he has to come to the side of his Dem colleagues. They gave him the time to work his magic and it turns out that his promises to get the Republicans on board were both empty and impotent. Just like Joe!

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..but NOT surprised that the ignorant Biden haters of WILK will be loud mouthing their ignorant drivel tomorrow in preparation for a visit by the President. These cellar dwellers never got out of Minooka and have the nerve to attack someone from Scranton who achieved a hundred times more than they can ever dream of.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that U.S. paper currency is not made with paper but rather a blend of cotton and linen.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that the voting bill on the docket tomorrow actually makes Election Day a legal holiday. The same people who bitch about fake news will gladly take that paid holiday.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Vermont is the only New England state without a seacoast.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trump seems to spew much venom to those who have served out country, unlike the bone spur coward of the county.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home