Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The LuLac Edition 5, 033, November 28th, 2023

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Penn State fans are calling for James Franklin to be fired all because he can’t beat Ohio State. Franklin has produced winning seasons. The issue is that there are teams that are just better. To lose one or two games a year is no reason to whine and fire him.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that cats can hear ultrasound.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that not many places in LuLac land offer Wedge Salads anymore. I hear Bettelli’s has a good one.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that ketchup was once sold as medicine.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that there are more college football games on TV on a Saturday then there are any other TV Shows.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that an ant’s sense of smell is stronger than a dog’s.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that there was nary a peep from the 4 times indicted President over Thanksgiving until the 2 am rant of grievances he left us with. What an ignorant pig!  

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..and I’ll check this out with Dr. Joe Leonardi that the Hawaiian alphabet has only 12  letters.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Pepperidge Farm Linzer cookies, offered for the holiday sometimes sell on  Amazon in December for 12 bucks, 8 dollars over the asking price.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that Beavers were once the size of bears.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that given the right management and moves, the very pathetic Chicago Bears of 2023 just might be very viable with two number one draft picks coming their way next year.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Joe Leonardi said...

I just checked with a new friend here in Hawaii, who is also a linguist, and you are correct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home