Tuesday, December 12, 2023

The LuLac Edition #5, 041, December 12th, 2023

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” Edition

HOLIDAY COOKIE EDITION


YUM

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……..to make picture perfect Ginger Snap cookies use parchment paper.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that there is no rule of thumb when making chocolate chip cookies regarding chips. You can use all kind of chocolate chips combos to jazz it up.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that when making a peanut butter cookie some bakers say using natural peanut butter gives you a more peanut taste.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..when you make Jumbo Brownie cookies add a little espresso powder to the dough to really bring out the chocolate flavor.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that when making Vanilla Meringue Cookies make sure the egg whites are room temperature—to make these just right.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….when baking coconut macaroons, it’s important to control the moisture so they don’t spread too much on the cookie sheet.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…when you make peanut butter kiss cookies while milk chocolate kisses are the standard, you can experiment with other flavors, like white chocolate swirled kisses.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..when you make Pecan melt always chill your cookie dough like you would for cutout cookies. It will help keep them from spreading too much on the baking sheet.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….if you make Raspberry Ribbon cookies do not ship them. Mainly because they’re filled with jam and cut after baking, they are more delicate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home