Friday, September 03, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1287, Sept. 3rd, 2010

PHOTO INDEX: MAYBE I'M AMAZED LOGO.

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Maybe I’m Amazed.....that Paris Hilton thought the cocaine in her purse was gum. I don’t much care for Michael Savage’s rants but he has a point when he says if Hilton were a black woman from an inner city and tried that excuse, she’s be laughed out of court.
Maybe I’m Amazed….that Bristol Palin was asked to be on “Dancing With the Stars”. Star? The bar is set real low for “celebrities”. Get knocked up and have a kid with no husband, yeah that’s a celebrity.
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that Kevin Lynn has not been picked up by any local TV organization as a veteran reporter. His new stuff on the Times Leader is just great.
Maybe I’m Amazed….that so many people around here think things are a-okay as far as a governmental change goes at the county level.

THE 3rd OF SEPTEMBER

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you have to give equal time on June 3rd...remember IT WAS THE THIRD OF JUNE ANOTHER SLEEPY DUSTY DELTA DAY.....?

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin was fired after 4 columns. You gotta get over your man crush. He is not liked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home